Saturday, September 24, 2011

Autumn at last!


today is the first official day of fall, and getting out for a brisk walk with a dear friend seems almost mandatory. 
tammy and i cannot resist the cooler air and changing colors outside, we have to get out rather than stay inside and let it all happen without us. 
 whenever the season throws us hints of autumn, we're like two lost souls, in a trance.
we're two seperate girls with conjoined souls who have been waiting for this season with intense anticipation.
we expected to have a nice peaceful walk at carriage hills but instead found ourselves in the middle of a good old fashioned 1880's brouhaha.
but thats okay, it made for some nice pics and uplifted our spirits a bit.
i'm polishing off my camera, my favorite time of year is here at last..
ah, i can finally breathe!












so much to do and so little time.


happy Autumn my friends.
and its just the beginning!

xoxo


Delicious autumn!  My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.  ~George Eliot

1 comment:

  1. OMG how awesome BoBo . Not just the pics but what you wrote, soooo true !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete