Monday, June 13, 2011

Dearest Nev.


Nev and Paige just before leaving for the Beach Boys concert. 6/12/11


Dearest Nev,
this summer holds so many opportunities for you. I am so glad you are having fun with your cousins. I miss you and Denver does too.
Just remember, whenever your presented with a choice of activities or opportunities, always try to choose the one you have not experienced before, even if it doesn't seems as fun to you as the other.
Sometimes its better to take a chance and experience something new, you will learn so much more that way. The only way to find out more things you like in life is to experience it first:)
I know you will do the right thing.
You chose staying with your cousins instead of basketball camp this week, and it was a wise decision.
It's quality time with them that you will never get back, especially since it will be a year until you see them again. Family is now. basketball can wait.
I hope you decide to attend camp B this year, but you know it is your choice.
do what is in your heart to do.
I love you. I am proud of you. and I trust your decisions.
Come home soon! xoxo
Mama.




~All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.~
Ralph waldo Emerson.

No comments:

Post a Comment